sábado, 31 de janeiro de 2009

WOW Hymns 2007


CD 1
1. Holy, Holy, Holy - Steven Curtis Chapman
2. Take My Life (And Let It Be) - Chris Tomlin
3. For The Beauty Of The Earth - BarlowGirl
4. ’Tis So Sweet To Trust In Jesus - Casting Crowns
5. Fairest Lord Jesus - Natalie Grant
6. I Need Thee Every Hour - Jars Of Clay
7. I Surrender All - Brian Littrell
8. All The Heavens - Third Day
9. In Christ Alone - Newsboys
10. Just As I Am - Nichole Nordeman
11. Wonderful Maker - Jeremy Camp
12. Trust And Obey - Big Daddy Weave
13. There Is A Fountain - Selah
14. Here Is Love - Matt Redman
15. The Solid Rock - Avalon

CD 2
1. Doxology - David Crowder Band
2. The Wonderful Cross - Michael W. Smith
3. This Is My Father's World - Amy Grant
4. Old Rugged Cross, The - Bart Millard
5. It Is Well With My Soul - Rebbecca St. James
7. Come Thou Fount Of Every Blessing - Mark Schultz
8. Draw Me Nearer - Caedmon's Call
10. Be Thou My Vision - Fernando Ortega
11. Grace That Is Greater - Building 429
12. Savior Like A Shepard Lead Us - Todd Agnew
13. All Hail The Power Of Jesus' Name - Point Of Grace
14. Great Is Thy Faithfulness - Israel Houghton
15. Rock Of Ages - Chris Rice

Megaupload

Megaupload #2

Seja o primeiro a comentar

compartilharnet o mundo em suas mãos. © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO